Granada Centre & Albaicin18€
Join this guided tour where we will visit the most picturesque corners of the center of Granada and the Albaicin ... These visits are carried out by an official tour guide.
We walk through the historical city centre to learn about the urban planning soon after the Reconquest. Then we will walk throug the Albaycin, the most authentic quarter of Granada declared World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in 1994, where one feels the essence of the city, a faithful reflection of the andalusi cultural legacy. The scent of orange blossom will accompany us.
- Guided walking tour by the Granada Official Guides, members of APIT (Local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: Approximately 2.30 hours.
|Price||18€ per person (VAT incl). Children 0 to 9 years free, and from 10 to 13 years 8€.|
|Guide||Guided walking tour by the Granada Official Guides, members of APIT (Local Association of Professional Guides).|
|Languages||English and spanish guaranteed.|
|Payment||Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.|
|More information||More information telephone: 00 34 677417790|
- If there was not the possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
- To make a reservation please fill up the next form. We will tell you how to make the payment, and once it is made, we will send you the confirmation of the reservation.
- Any booking application should be sent 48 hours in advance.