You should not leave Granada if you haven´t seen it: the old arab district Albaicin , enclosing within its medieval walls churches, convents, cisterns, palaces. and of course the balcony of St. Nicholas, and its famous view of the sunset in front of the Alhambra and the Sierra Nevada mountains.always in the atmosfhere of the old islamic area; for later walking accross this labyrinthine district until the centre of Granada and to visit the Royal Chapel, burial place of the Catholic Monarchs.
The Albaicin has been recently scheduled by the UNESCO as a Cultural World Heritage.
This visit has another variant, substituting the walk until the Center of Granada and the visit to the Royal Chapel, for the Cartuja Monastery (Carthusian Monastery), which is a jewel of the Spanish Baroque.
These visits for educational centres have a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals who guide these groups have a special training in teaching called C.A.P (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate) by the University of Granada; they are also official guides, but with a large experience in education too.
- The educational tour given by guide-educators will be adapted to the level of the students.
|Itinerary||Walk to the Albaicin until St. Nicholas Church, short break in the Balcony and stroll to the Granada centre to visit the Royal Chapel (OPTION B) or to visit Cartuja Monastery (OPTION A).|
|Groups||30 people maximum, teachers included.|
|Language||English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, ArabiC, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian.|
|Meeting Point||The meeting point is usually in San Cristobal's balcony or in the hotel if the group is housed.|
|Payment||In advance. Bank transfer or credit card (except American Express)|
|More information||Phone number: +34 958225226 - +34 677417790.|
The price of the private tour is estimated by group or service, that is, the costs is the same for one person o for a group from 1 to 30 people (children included).
Price per group of 1-30 person (children included) *
All prices include VAT
Entrance fees to the Cartuja Monastery ( 5.00 € per person.)
- Transport and tickets are not included.
- The entrance tickets will be paid at the moment of visit to the Royal Chapel: 4.00€ and Granada Cathedral: 4.00€. Information about how to get free entrance tickets and discount for teaching centers .
- To make a reservation please fill up the next form. We will tell you how to make the payment, and once it is made, we will send you the reservation confirmation.
- The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students, so it is important to indicate the course level of the group.
- Any booking application should be sent 48 hours in advance.