Educational TourFrom 175€ per group
We also offer special visits for educational centres with a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals who guide these groups have a special training in teaching called CAP (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate) by the University of Granada; they are also official guides, but with a large experience in education too.
- With our team of professional tour guides, the students will get a huge knowledge of history and art in Alhambra and will enjoy the walk in Generalife gardens.
- The educational tour given by guide-educators will be adapted to the level of the students.
|Itinerary||Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace, Medina and Generalife Gardens and Palace.|
|Groups||Maximum 30 people per guide (including children).|
|Timing||2.30-3.00 hrs approximately.|
|Languages||English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.|
|Meeting Point||In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, near the Tourism Information Office.|
|Payment||Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.|
|More information||Telephone: +34 958918029. Mobil: +34 677417790.|
The price of the private tour is estimated by group or service, that is, the costs is the same for one person o for a group from 1 to 30 people (children included).
|Alhambra Tickets||IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TICKETS AND WANT US TO MANAGE THEM, SEE BUDGET.|
|Rental of headphones*||20 € for group of 7-30 people.|
- Transport is not included.
- Teaching centres in the E.U. can get DISCOUNT TICKETS
- If you havent got any ticket (We can manage them): 175 €/210 € + TICKETS (Alhambra and Generalife) 15,40 € per person + management commission.
- The meeting point is usually the Entrance Pavilion of the Alhambra and Generalife, next to the tourism office.
- The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students, so it is important to indicate the course level of the group.
- Any booking application should be sent 24 hours in advance.