Informs you about of all the tourist services ranged in our website, please read it carefully. For any further enquires after browsing our website, do not hesitate to contact us.
1. How can I obtain the entrances to the Alhambra and Generalife, if I want to visit it for myself, without booking an organized visit with official guide?
- Direct Sale: price 14 € in the own ticket office of the monument. (Option fewer advised)
- Tickets in advance: 20 €
You can buy tickets three months in advance from the day of the visit.
This website only includes a link to booking pages without any economic benefit, so this page wont admit any responsibility from the tickets purchase from the Internet.
- You can buy tickets three months in advance from the day of the visit.
- 24H Service.
- One the purchase is made, changes or refunds are not allowed.
- The tickets purchased by phone or internet only will be picked up in the terminals provided in the recint and in the ticket office from Alhambra within its opening time. You will need the identity card or the passport used in the purchase.
2. Is there any discount when buying the entrance ticket to the Alhambra and Generalife?
The discounts are the following:
- EU Students under 30 with valid ID: 9 € (showing youth ID, 30 card or similar.
- EU senior citizens (65+), pensioners and horders of the tarjeta Andalucía Junta sesenta y cinco or similar ones: 9 €
- Members of the International Council on Monuments and Historical Artistic Sites (ICOMOS) and of the International Council of Museums (IOCM): Free admission.
- Chidren under 12: Free admission.
- People with disabilities (with more than 33% disability and upon presentation of valid document): 8 €
3. Can I visit the Alhambra at night ?
Yes, it is possible. You can do it on your own or booking the services of a professional guide. For more information, about this visits, click here. The alhambra doesn´t open every day in schedules nocturne, to consult opening times..
4. Are there regular tours every day to the Alhambra, and to the rest of monuments in Granada?
Yes there are. Every day you can join an organized regular visit. This includes entrances to he Alhambra, local Official Guide and transport. Visits are guaranteed in Spanish, English and French. You can book it in this Web site.
5. Would it be possible to have a private guide, even if we are only two people, in order to visit the Alhambra or any other monument of Granada?
For a little bit more of money, you can have a private guided tour in your language. This is the best way to get a more completed service.
6. Do you have tours for educational Centres and special groups?
For this type of groups, we also offer an special program of visits whit a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals that guide these groups, have a special training in teaching, called CAP (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate) by the University of Granada; they are official guides, but with a large experience in education too. The comments of our guides will always fit the level of the students.
7. Could the Alhambra be open for a group of friends or even for myself?
The possibility exists. The Alhambra can be open in exclusivity, outside of the schedule of normal visits (only the part of the Nasrid Palaces). In this type of visit you would go accompanied by an Official Guide, enjoying the Nasrid Palaces for yourself without the presence of any other person. Click here if you require additional information
8. Would it be possible to visit a cave in the Sacromonte and enjoy one Gypsy zambra dancing, in one of the caves?
Through our web site you can book the visit and the Flamenco show (Gypsy Zambra) to one of the caves of the Sacromonte.
9. Could we book your services from anywhere in the world?
Sure! Thanks to Internet we can have a fluent communication through e-mail. Our commitment is to answer to your request with a maximum delay of 24 hours.