You must keep a copy of the confirmation voucher for the day of the tour. Our staff will collect it. This voucher will be your receipt of payment.
The cancellation of the booking once it is confirmed, involves the following charges:
- The amounts charged for entrances and fees won't be refunded in any case.
- Cancellations requested at least 72 hours before the day of the visit will involve a charge of 8 euros for handling fees.
- Cancellations requested between 72 hours and 48 hours before the day of the visit will involve a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Cancellations requested less than 48 hours before the day of the visit, or in case of no-show at the visit, will involve a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Cancellations and changes in reservations must be requested writing in your client area.
As established in article 44 of Law 7/1996 from the 15th of January on Retail Commerce (Ordenación del Comercio Minorista) we inform you that our products, due to their special nature, are not subject to the Right to voluntary dismissal
In case you make a tour with us, you accept this terms and the published information in the web site.
The use of information provided on this website is solely at your own risk. This website assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on this site. While we strive to keep the information on this site accurate, we do not guarantee and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
In case any variation of a tour takes place, this modification will be told by our guides or staff, before, during or after the tour.
In case the organizing company is forced to suspend this service, it will proceed immediately to the refund of the charged amounts and it will offer the costumers alternative dates available. No compensation shall be paid.
In case one person gets separated from the group during the tour, this website denies any responsibility, and no complaint will be dealt with.
In the regulars tours, If there was not the possibility to make a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could be carried out in two languages.
This company and our partner companies are not responsible in case any delay takes place at the entrance of the monuments during the tours.
If you hire the audio devices with us (bookyouraudio), in case of loosing equipment, you will have to pay 45 € per equipment and 5 € per earphones.
All matters concerning these services shall be subject to Spanish Law
GRANADA OFFICIAL TOURIST GUIDES
Alhambra Valparaíso Ocio y Cultura S.L.
"Company of tourist services- Guided Visits"
C/ Varela 2, 1º B.18009. Granada. Spain.
Telephone: 0034 958 225226. Fax: 0034 902636459. Cellular: 0034 677417790.
All rights reserved.