Alhambra + Arab Baths80€
With this pack you can enjoy two services, morning a guided tour of the Alhambra in Granada, where you can discover the delights and stories of each of its corners and in the evening you can go to an Arab Bath Hammam.
Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife
This is an all-inclusive walking tour which takes place every day at 10.00 am. You will discover a unique arab medieval citadel, probably the best preserved in the world, that is also the highest tourist atraction in Spain. We will show you the gardens and yards, like the Partal or the Generalife Gardens; the fortress, the palaces of the sultans, like the Palace of the Lions or the Palace of the Throne. You will feel the atmosphere of the moorish culture surrounded by the perfums of the flowers and the murmuring of the water.
|Tickets||Entrance to the Alhambra and Generalife included.|
|Official Guide||Guided tour by the Granada Official Guides , members of APIT (Local Association of Professional Guides).|
|Itinerary||In the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and Medina, to finish in the Generalife Gardens and Palace.|
|Duration||Approximately 3 hours. Every day at 10.00 am.|
|Language||English, French and Spanish guaranteed.|
|Group||30 people maximum.|
- The pickup point is usually the hotel where they are housed, in case your hotel is outside Granada city or you do not have any hotel, the meeting point will be fixed later.
- If there were the possibility of a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could take place in two languages.
Baño Bath + Bodywork Massage and Aromatherapy
This complementary service consists on fifteen minutes of a relaxing massage that will make the stress of your diary life disappear.
The aromatherapy is included with the massage: aromatherapy is the art of relaxing, calming the pains, and strengthening the health and beauty by means of aromatic fragrances. These are the fragrances used for the massages:
- Lavender essence: extremely relaxing.
- Rosemary essence: will help your blood circulation and your mental clearness.
- Sage essence: will heal your skin, being an excellent antiseptic.
- Ylang- Ylang essence: recommended for anxiety.
You can also hire a double session of massage that could last for thirty minutes. Ask for the availability of this service at reception.
* Children under 5 years are not allowed.
- Hydration is recommended from time to time with tea or water.
- It is advised not to stay more than 10 minutes in the hot thermal bath or steam room to avoid brownouts.