Enjoy visiting a traditional wine cellar in El Valle de Lecrin, the Sierra de la Contraviesa, situated between Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean Coast.
INCLUDING: Visit a traditional winery, wine cellar and vineyard + Wine Tasting + Tapa
The Contraviesa "Costa wine" with Denomination of Origin embraces wines produced in La Contraviesa, in the boroughs of Albondón, Albuñol, Almegijar, Lobras, Sorvilan, etc. This type of wine is a high-quality wine with ecological value and is usually produced in family bodegas (wine cellar) who distribute it retail although some business men are aiming to commercialise it on a large scale, thus enabling people outside the area the chance of enjoying it.
The visit consist of:
- Fully detalled explanation about different types of vineyards here in Granada.
- Visit of a elaboration wine cellar, where you can learn everything involved in the winemaking processes.
- Visit of a bottling and labelling area in the wine cellar.
- Visit of the Aging Processes in the winemaking elaboration.
- Transfer from Granada to the wine cellar and back to Granada.
- It lasts about 2 hours.
- This type of visit will need transportation, if you do not have it, let us know and we can arrange the rental of a bus or car.
- The price of the visit will therefore depend on whether the vehicle is available or not, and the number of people.