If you want a guided tour, with a guide just for you or for your group, this is your tour. If you want a guided tour, with a guide just for you or for your group, this is your tour. The maximum number of people per group is 30, if this number is exceeded, you will have to hire a second guide.
If you want your students really enjoy and learn about the city centre and its history, we can offer you a walking tour that takes around 2.30 hours and includes the Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Madraza, the Corral del Carbón, Alcaicería (the old silk market).
These visits for educational centres have a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals who guide these groups have a special training in teaching called C.A.P (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate) by the University of Granada; they are also official guides, but with a large experience in education too.
The educational tour given by guide-educators will be adapted to the level of the students.
The price of the private tour is estimated by group or service, that is, the costs is the same for one person o for a group from 1 to 20 people (children included).
Working days: 175€
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 210€
Price per group of 1-20 people (including children).
- Tickets Monuments Royal Chapel: 5 € + Cathetral: 5 € = 10 € per person. (VAT included). The entrance tickets will be paid in the moment of visit to the Royal Chapel: 5.00€ and the Cathedral of Granada: 5.00 €.
* Transport and tickets are not included.
* The entrance tickets will be paid in the moment of visit to the Royal Chapel: 5.00€and the Cathedral of Granada: 5.00 € Information about how to get free entrance tickets and discount for teaching centers.
* The meeting point is usually the entrance of the Royal Chapel.
* To make a reservation please fill up the next form. We will tell you how to make the payment, and once it is made, we will send you the reservation confirmation.
* The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students, so it is important to indicate the course level of the group.
|Itinerary||Royal Chapel, Madraza, Cathedral, Corral del Carbón, Alcaiceria.|
|Groups||20 people maximum.|
|Languages||English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian.|
|Meeting Point||The meeting point is usually the entrance to the Royal Chapel.|
|Payment||Paying everything in advance, by credit card or bank transfer.|
|More information||Telephone: +34 958918029. Mobile: +34 677417790.|
Booking system with SSL security