With this pack you can enjoy two services, morning a guided tour of the Alhambra in Granada, where you can discover the delights and stories of each of its corners and in the evening you can go to an Arab Bath Hammam.
Visit the Alhambra and the Generalife
This is an all-inclusive walking tour which takes place every day at 10.00 am. You will discover a unique arab medieval citadel, probably the best preserved in the world, that is also the highest tourist atraction in Spain. We will show you the gardens and yards, like the Partal or the Generalife Gardens; the fortress, the palaces of the sultans, like the Palace of the Lions or the Palace of the Throne. You will feel the atmosphere of the moorish culture surrounded by the perfums of the flowers and the murmuring of the water.
- The pickup point is usually the hotel where they are housed, in case your hotel is outside Granada city or you do not have any hotel, the meeting point will be fixed later.
- If there were the possibility of a group in a single language, in some occasions the visit could take place in two languages.
Hammam Bains Arabes + Massage 15 minutes
Free tour of hot, warm and cold water springs. Enjoy delicious teas, where you can choose from a varied menu, always accompanied by Arabic sweets and relax in the relaxation area where you will find water and fresh fruit. Massage with organic oils enriched with aromas of cinnamon, jasmine, lavender or roses lasting 15 minutes.
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Appointment in the baths in the afternoon, preferably at the 4:00 p.m. session. The sessions of 2:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. are also available.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed in.
|Tickets||Entrance to the Alhambra and Generalife included.|
|Official Guide||Guided tour by the Granada Official Guides , members of APIT (Local Association of Professional Guides).|
|Itinerary||In the Alhambra: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace and Medina, to finish in the Generalife Gardens and Palace.|
|Duration||Approximately 3 hours. Every day at 10.00 am.|
|Language||English, French and Spanish guaranteed.|
|Group||20 people maximum.|
Booking system with SSL security