- Alhambra Timetables
Alhambra / Nasrid Palaces / Generalife / Palace of Carlos V / Bath of the Mosque
- Day Visit: from 08:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (from October 15 to March 31).
from 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. (from April 1 to October 14).
- Night Visit: from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to March 31).
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (from April 1 to October 14).
ACCESS TO THE NAZARI PALACES MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME INDICATED ON THE TICKET
Gardens and Palaces of the Generalife
- Night Gardens:
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (from April 1 to May 31).
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (from September 1 to October 14).
from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to November 14).
The last pass to the Nasrid Palaces will take place one hour before the end of the visiting hours. The enclosure will begin to vacate from the time set for closing.
The eviction of the enclosure will begin from the appointed closing time.
The Board of the Alhambra and the Generalife may establish, where appropriate, a distribution by preferential time slots for individual tourism and group tourism in order to guarantee a more comfortable and adequate tour to the cultural demand of each type of visitor.
Outdoor lighting schedule
The exterior lighting of the Monument undergoes three hourly variations throughout the year:
- From November 1 to February 28, from dusk to 02:00.
- From March 1 to October 31, from dusk to 04:00.
- During Holy Week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday), the Corpus Christi festivity (from the Saturday before the last Saturday of the fair) and at Christmas (from December 24 to January 5) the lighting is maintained until 06:00 hours.
Hours of the Alhambra Museum
Located inside the Palace of Carlos V, the Alhambra Museum offers the visitor a unique possibility to contemplate artistic or architectural objects of the Monument, linked to the Culture that originated it, making use of the most modern museum techniques.
- From 8.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Summer Hours: From 8.30 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Tuesday to Sunday (from June 16 to September 15).
- Christmas (December 24 to January 6): 8.30 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.
- Easter: 8.30 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.
- Corpus Christi: 8.30 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.