INCLUDING: Visit a traditional winery, wine cellar and vineyard + Wine Tasting + Tapa
Enjoy visiting a traditional wine cellar in El Valle de Lecrin, the Sierra de la Contraviesa, situated between Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean Coast.
The Contraviesa "Costa wine" with Denomination of Origin embraces wines produced in La Contraviesa, in the boroughs of Albondón, Albuñol, Almegijar, Lobras, Sorvilan, etc. This type of wine is a high-quality wine with ecological value and is usually produced in family bodegas (wine cellar) who distribute it retail although some business men are aiming to commercialise it on a large scale, thus enabling people outside the area the chance of enjoying it.
The visit consist of:
- Fully detalled explanation about different types of vineyards here in Granada.
- Visit of a elaboration wine cellar, where you can learn everything involved in the winemaking processes.
- Visit of a bottling and labelling area in the wine cellar.
- Visit of the Aging Processes in the winemaking elaboration.
- It lasts about 1,30 hours.
- This type of visit will need transportation.
- The price of the visit will depend on the number of people.
Booking system with SSL security